spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All these changes are a bit hard to swallow at one time.. I think you should make a users manual in a PDF extension file PDQ so we can better navigate this site before someone drowns :p

I have also noticed that if people view your profile, you have no clue who they are... Before we were able to see who was viewing our profile.. I need to know, I'm keeping tabs on a lot of people out there :santasmile:

I guess as mentioned in another post, it will take some time to master this site.. I'm just afraid that by the time I master it, it will change again :p

Overall, I think you're doing a good job and look forward to seeing any updates.

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
I'm actually all for this kind of thing. It's like getting you Americans used to the "This is how it is...deal with it!" statements from UN troops after the Dollar collapses! :D

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dano, since you put it that way, I'm all for it then :santasmile:

I'm having a difficult time replying now, especially with all my favorite icons missing. I wonder if that is a hint (insert icon head scratching)

Needed to modify this bad boy... Thanks t the free navigation lessons offered by bigscoop & poorhunter in the nonsense forum, I have found the missing icons :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Marchas45

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2009
A Place In Heaven
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Scorpion.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dano, since you put it that way, I'm all for it then :santasmile:

I'm having a difficult time replying now, especially with all my favorite icons missing. I wonder if that is a hint (insert icon head scratching)

:icon_scratch: :icon_biggrin:

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess you didn't take the time to read the modified part there zippy :laughing9:

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What's with the Brit anyway? The USA kicked their butts in the Americah Revolution , and the war of 1812. Then saved their arse in in WWI and WWII, and then loaned them one of their greatest leaders, Winston Churchhill who was half Yank, and still they are bitter, or at least a few are from what I read often here on the Forum. Come on now instead of making fun of our financial problems, why not lend a helping hand? Maybe the "Lend Lease" spirit needs to be revived? Give us a break! Monty

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
cheerio-1.jpg Spart, make your own like I do!!

bluehunter1973

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2006
Port Huron, Mi.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Short PDF version to post reply Spart hit red X in top right corner. Do you really think they look forward to seeing you reply or to make a thread. They dont enjoy it as much as us.

JohnDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 1, 2012
Austin, TX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Check out the help section, Wicked has been working on guides, complete with screenshots and everything.

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
What's with the Brit anyway? The USA kicked their butts in the Americah Revolution , and the war of 1812. Then saved their arse in in WWI and WWII, and then loaned them one of their greatest leaders, Winston Churchhill who was half Yank, and still they are bitter, or at least a few are from what I read often here on the Forum. Come on now instead of making fun of our financial problems, why not lend a helping hand? Maybe the "Lend Lease" spirit needs to be revived? Give us a break! Monty

It's a shame the "politics" forum's gone Monty, or you could have gone and counted how many times i've proven all of your above statements wrong! (except the Churchill one)
...And we lend leased you your biggest airbase, Diego Garcia...so, unfortunately, no breaks allowed! :P

Diggit

Mar 25, 2012
Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's MXT, DFX, GMT and Fisher F5
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Brit? Dano is SWEDISH, ya old BAT. :-)

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Diggit, nope... Dano is a transplanted Brit... People do move, after all, you did :p

Remember, I see all and know all :laughing9:

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
Lol, yeah while my "Location" is "Sweden"...I'm a fully fledged born and bred Brit'...as i always assume my avatar pic' and flag suggests! lol.

Diggit

Mar 25, 2012
Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's MXT, DFX, GMT and Fisher F5
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Lol, yeah while my "Location" is "Sweden"...I'm a fully fledged born and bred Brit'...as i always assume my avatar pic' and flag suggests! lol.

Oh well, Cheerio pip and alll of that, long live the Queen, how about some tea and strumpets?

And I'm sorry Monty, can we kiss and make up?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread