Hey Wa diggers

HuntingVa

Jan 28, 2007
Orange, Va
Detector(s) used
Minelab explorer xs
I have been digging for about 10 years now almost all in Virginia, I have over 3000 civil war bullets, 20+ plates, a wide assortment of shells, and a plethora of other civil war relics. However I joined the Army in 2012 and got stationed at JBLM. I used to post on this site in 2007 or so. Anyways I got the bug to start digging again and picked up a MXT up here for $130 new in box(crazy good deal lol). I've been put twice in the Lacey area and Fort Lewis and will post my finds attached. Just wanted to re introduce myself and say hello. I'm open to meeting up and digging together, I'm not a huge coin shooter but seeing as that's all I have found up here it looks like I'm changing my digging style. I've detected about 10 hours total in Wa and haven't done too bad. I really like arrowhead hunting too and used to collect a lot of those in Tennessee. Here are some pics the, there are a few buffalo nickels and more wheat pennies in the can.

OP
OP
HuntingVa

HuntingVa

Jan 28, 2007
Orange, Va
Detector(s) used
Minelab explorer xs
IMG_20150119_125214936.jpg IMG_20150119_125214936.jpg

JSMITH

Feb 23, 2013
Idaho
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO,Garrett Ace 250,Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds HuntingVa. I wish we had the history like other parts of the country! Oldest coins/relics I've been able to find are from the 1870's so far.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread