Other
Upvote 0

Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2012
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks to the kindness of a fellow CRHer I just posted my first Classifieds of coinage for sale if anyone is interested. I am wondering I have books too. Not necessarily coin hunting books, mostly romance. Do any of ya'all read romance or books in general?

Sincerely, GarouLady

Hello Garou,
I'm not much of a reader! I read the hunger games. Those were addicting. And some historical fiction.
Will try to look at your ads.
HH
Wicka

Hunter612

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2013
Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 400
Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Garou,
I'm not much of a reader! I read the hunger games. Those were addicting. And some historical fiction.
Will try to look at your ads.
HH
Wicka

I think almost everybody that has read the hunger games series loved it. They are my favorite set of books. I would read one book after another without putting them down. I had to know who was going to survive and if Catniss was going to pick Gale or Peeta.

Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2012
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
I think almost everybody that has read the hunger games series loved it. They are my favorite set of books. I would read one book after another without putting them down. I had to know who was going to survive and if Catniss was going to pick Gale or Peeta.

Team Gale. Lol!
And I read all three in literally 18 hours I was so addicted. I'd read one a day. On a vacation to Aruba lol! Couldn't take my daggum eyes off it

Hunter612

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2013
Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 400
Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Team Gale. Lol!
And I read all three in literally 18 hours I was so addicted. I'd read one a day. On a vacation to Aruba lol! Couldn't take my daggum eyes off it

I was reading them during school and my language arts teacher let me and a couple other kids read while everyone else worked because she had read the books and knew it was hard to put down. I also got my mom addicted to them she stayed up all night for three nights and read them.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread