Hey Yall Im back !

Caryl

Feb 2, 2008
Hey Ya'll I'm back !

Fall storm season and the great ElNino winter has kept the Weather Lady busy, but I HOPE to get swinging down at the beach again soon. Tropical season tore our reclaimed, read no tones, beaches to shreds with a direct hit by Claudette and then Ida just 20 miles away. Tourist season starts in just 8 days and then Spring Break. I've spent the winter beach combing rather than swinging, and while that has been really fun, it doesn't bring home the gold and silver. ALthough I do now have 50 feet of professional fire hose ! LOL!

Glad to have wandered back to the forums.

Navarre Beach

Upvote 0

DaChief

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2007
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
-------(Water)------- Garrett Infinium (Relic and Coin) Minelab Sov. Elite
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Hey Ya'll I'm back !

Welome back Caryl. I will be down that way in the coming months visiting family and surf hunting with the Bull Sharks!!! Gotta love those.

I will drop you a line when the time gets closer and if you want to share some B.S. with an old treasure hunter from way back, I will be glad to learn some things from you.

DaChief

GibH

Silver Member
May 17, 2009
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Surf PI Pro/MXT/Quattro/Sovereign XS2 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Welcome back and I'm sure we'll meet sometime on the beach.

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Glad to hear your back...... :hello:

OP
OP
C

Caryl

Feb 2, 2008

Surprisingly, the sharks were few and far between this winter, as were the jellies. Our LONG spell of cold weather, as opposed to getting colder last year but only for a day or two at a time, did a number on the flora and fauna. Fish kills, pelican deaths, turtle deaths, dead palms....and the surf fishing was just awful this winter. Our surf zone waters hit 50 and below.

Wait until you see our new pier !! I'm hoping that will aid in bringing a new surge of careless jewelry wearing people to the beach! LOL ! Is that wrong of me?

http://www.navarrebeachlife.com it's the LONGEST pier on the Gulf. And in height, it dwarfs the old pier.

Message me when you head down. I can point you to the good mom and pop coffee.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread