Hi and thanks for such a great site :)

Heatherbelle654

Greenie
Sep 27, 2013
I discovered this site earlier this summer & have spent lots of time browsing the posts and photos and researching my own finds, and I finally registered and joined myself. Thank you all for the loads of information on here!
A little bit about me- I live in NW Indiana, I'm a stay at home mom to a toddler and an almost teenager. I consider myself an all-around "treasure hunter", and my daughters both enjoy also. My oldest likes antiquing , thrifting/yard sale hunting, and my little one loves "adventure walks" with mom - rock hounding, and looking for fossils and arrow heads. I'm a vintage/retro fanatic, I love neat lookin old stuff, weird stuff, unique stuff :) old/antique jewelry and bottles are my favorite, I do a little reselling and alot of repurposing, and breaking apart old/broken jewelry and making something new out of it is my specialty.
I do not metal detect (YET!) but my dad (I definitely get my treasure hunting interest from him!) and I both have a big interest in it.
Anyway I'm sure I'm rambling, just wanted to introduce myself & thank you all again for all the wonderful informative posts on this site, it's been a great source of information for myself, answered alot of my questions, and given me lots of great tips and ideas. Looking forward to sharing some of my own finds on here soon!
Heather

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome to TN. This is a great resource for whatever type of treasure hunting you like to do.

I wish you the best of luck, and hope you make some fantastic finds!

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome!

You can find out about most every subject of treasure, coin roll hunting, gold prospecting, dumpster diving, and on and on here. You'll even pick up new ideas - I know I have.

Now, all you need is a metal detector, and one for your father too. When just beginning, it's more comfortable with a partner. Craigslist is a good place to start looking for one - just do a search of posts.

Then when you've found one you're interested in, post here for comments.

Good luck!

justdon

Bronze Member
Aug 6, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Teknetics delta4000/Tesoro compadre/Garrett ace 250/Garrett propointer/Garrett at pro/Tesoro silver umax
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello and welcome.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pennsylvania.gif
Welcome aboard from the great state of Pennsylvania (USA).
reading_01.gif
You might consider browsing Sub-Forums: Indiana for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state.

TheRingFinder

Bronze Member
May 22, 2013
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab - E-Trac / Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome and good luck from Minnesota - Enjoy your kids, soon they will be Teenagers!!!! :BangHead:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread