Hi every body who is from long island ?? ;)

sergey199307rap

Jan 24, 2013
Upvote 0

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
Wrong forum. This section is for Coin Roll hunting. Check out the US Treasure Atlas and find the New York volume.

CW3(ret) US Army

Jun 30, 2011
Downstate New York
Detector(s) used
White Spectra V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi every body jast bought my new metal detector and I don't k where to go. I wanna try to find gold and silver coins but I don't k right park or field. Or nice beach ;) lol
If same one can sachets place or tell story what and where found gold.....( treasure )) lol. Will be so happy to read and discuss!!!!)))

Thanks everyone ;)

:hello: There are 2 md clubs on Long Island (1 in Nassau County & 1 in Suffolk County). The club in Nassau meets in Wantagh the 2nd Wed of the month at 7:30PM. It's name is Atlantic Treasure Club & it's website is AtlanticTreasureClub.com. The Suffolk County club meets in Patchogue. I don't know anything about it. I don't know of any md clubs in Queens or Brooklyn.

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Go visit Teresa Caputo, the Long Island Medium. She lives on Long Island and I bet a spirit can point you in the right direction...

D1MES_101

Aug 7, 2012
USA
Primary Interest:
Other
Go visit Teresa Caputo, the Long Island Medium. She lives on Long Island and I bet a spirit can point you in the right direction...

My middle school religion teacher did just to dispell the myth of psychics and she actually was talking about her aunt. she later pulled her aside and told her i know you dont believe in this stuff but im really and told her personal stuff and she started crying.

Teresa Caputo is real and her talent is not magic but its a gift from god

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
My middle school religion teacher did just to dispell the myth of psychics and she actually was talking about her aunt. she later pulled her aside and told her i know you dont believe in this stuff but im really and told her personal stuff and she started crying.

I never heard of this noob , till I read this thread and looked her up. This talent is not magic, or a gift from noone, its called being a fake, a phony. If you were taught physics, or even biology, you'd realize that this ability cannot exist. If'n she really had magic powers, she'd be #1 and C/H/R'ers would be calling her up and asking what boxes to get and what banks to stop at.

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other

YES, I know. She and my sister are good friends...

vor

Bronze Member
Jun 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I never heard of this noob , till I read this thread and looked her up. This talent is not magic, or a gift from noone, its called being a fake, a phony. If you were taught physics, or even biology, you'd realize that this ability cannot exist. If'n she really had magic powers, she'd be #1 and C/H/R'ers would be calling her up and asking what boxes to get and what banks to stop at.

Sorry, but if she had physic powers the last thing she would do is CRH and get her hands dirty.

Vegas.

V

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread