Hi, Everyone SharskiRox from Southern Oregon

SharskiRox

Feb 6, 2016
Detector(s) used
my eyes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm so excited to have found this sight and I cant wait to share with all of you some of my prized Treasures I have found.. I have found what I believe to be Indian Artifacts. I know you all are probably thinking right''As I have came to the conclusion ''it has to be a case of Apophenia OR Pareidolia,, the fever that a treasure hunter get,, Seeing things that aren't there,, right. Well, I have to get all of your feed back on this first rock that I'm about to post with the pictures,, All I ask of you, Is to really spend some time looking this rock over, there are so many different images within it. It is the coolest rock I have ever found. and I have more..so please stay tuned and tell me what you think, I hope that I can just figure all of this out so that I can post all I want you to see, just bare with me, I just posted it to my google + Soo hopefully this will be a breeze. I'm going to hopefully post it in the'' What is This'' section..I cant wait to hear what you think, I also have a real bad addiction or fever going on here in Southern Oregon,,,its called Gold Fever.lol I haven't got a medal detector yet Butt, I'm getting pretty good with the pan , of course would luv to hear all the secrets, thanks

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Oregon for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

HD Paulie

Sep 20, 2015
Ontario
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX3030
Minelab Etrac
Fisher CZ-6
Fisher CZ-21
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome aboard, and welcome to the greatest forum on the web for metal detecting!!

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
we are happy to have you but one warning

(watch using big words, some of us are lacking big larning)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread