JOHUNT

Sep 24, 2009
Southern tier of New York
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone,
My name is Jeremy. I live in New York state. I just thought I'd kinda qualify a little about myself. I enjoy everything related to history. AIA, metal detecting, colonial artifacts, antique bottles...Etc.
I started hunting for artifacts a few years ago with my Dad and Brother and was hooked after my first outing. Since then I've come to enjoy everything related to THing/historiy. I surely am not a pro and still consider myself an amateur. I think this is a great forum and am glad to be here with all of you. I enjoy reading your posts and seeing pics of your finds/collections.
So I'd like to wish all of you a great and safe year of hunting.
,Thanks
P.S. I'll get a pic of all my finds on here soon!

Upvote 0

flintmel

Feb 3, 2012
Ct.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome, I'm new myself and live in Ct., check out some of my earlier posts if you have a chance, our artifact types are basically alike! Can't wait to see you're posts!

Marbleguy

Nov 2, 2008
I wish I'd had a father like your's..

Best of luck to you,Jeremy. What a wonderful life you have ahead of you with a start like that. I live in the Mojave Desert in California near Death Valley in a ghost town. My specialty is excavating glass and brass indian trade beads from the 1700s to around 1850. I've excavated thousands of them which I will donate to the local museum. History is important. To understand the past allows you to comprehend the present and see the future.

Americus

Silver Member
Sep 18, 2008
Welcome to the board from southwest Georgia. I look forward to seeing you finds.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread