Hi Folks; I have just Posted the Latest on the DCR Ranger Situation. PLEASE READ :--

BARKER

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Garrett GMH, Toltec 100, Whites PI 3000, Fisher 75, Whites Silver Eagle 2, Whites Beachcomber, and several others from 1968 to Present
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I ask you all to bear with me. I am dealing with a serious medical issue at present ok. But here is a Text that was sent Directly from Mr. Jason Silva of the DCR Commissioners Office to both Roger and me. Please print it out and show it and the others listed in my other Posts to ANY DCR Ranger that may try to stop you from detecting on any DCR Beach ok.
This will in turn prevent them from stopping you and will help us facilitate getting the word out to the DCR Rangers who are on the Front Lines here ok. REMEMBER : They have NOT gotten the Word yet that this Law is DEAD ok. Right now even they think they are only doing their job ok. Whether right or wrong that is the situation ok.
I want t assure you that both me and Roger "ARE" working on this issue even as we speak here ok. Again, PLEASE be polite in all situations ok. Thank You.
PEACE:RONB :thumbsup:

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks so much Ron!

Hope you get better, still praying for you!

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
Barker, you should get a medal and a 12-pack of your favorite brew from all of us, for all the great up-keeping you have done on this issue. Great reports, great liason work, and positive results. We hope you get better soon! Thanx again for all the good posts!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions