Hi from a newbie

bushido

Greenie
Feb 14, 2007
Detector(s) used
DFX
Hi Everybody,

I am willing and ready to learn all I can about MD! I have gone twice and believe me I have a lot to learn :o I live in Cape Carteret and plan on hitting the Emerald Isle beaches as much as I can. Maybe I will see another MD out there, I sure could use some hands on instructions and tips. Catch you guys later, with plenty of questions I'm sure...Paul ;)

brnn53

Mar 31, 2006
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug, Tejon, T2 LTD, F75, & Nautilus DMC II B
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome Paul! What detector do you use? I live in Johnston Co. and hope to get to the coast this year for some beach detecting. I mainly hunt CW relics but...have detector..will travel for any goodies. HH!
Mike

dave-enc

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Eastern North Carolina
Hi Paul welcome to the forum, there is a guy from havelock that posts on the whites forum on here, there some others from new bern area too. There is one husband and wife team that know those beaches real well and could give you a load of pointers, they are ghost and mrs ghost, I dont know if they post here, they post on findmall. Bobbie and I try to get to the beach couple of times a year. good luck and keep us posted
hh
dave+bobbie

1Privateer

Oct 3, 2006
Eastern NC-Pirate Country!
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 Gtp 1350 Bounty Hunter Pioneer
Hi Paul, Welcome to the wonderful world of MDing. I live outside of New Bern but I have a place just outside of Havelock and go to EI quite a bit. Its not as good as it used to be since they blew the new sand on the beach. There still are some finds there though. Would like to get out with you sometime. I have been at it for about a year and am still learning. I'll email you my cell # so we can get together for a hunt.

I'm retired so I can go about any time. This weekend I'll be in Havelock but I have to help a friend do some work on his place.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread