Hi from Carrollton Ga

Kennethm

Tenderfoot
Feb 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My name is Kenneth Mack Smith.I started detecting over 40 years ago. Have found lots of coins.When I first started you found lots of silver coins. Have not been real active as of late. Retired 5 years ago. I have 3 detectors 2 Whites (old style) I Bounty hunter(new type)Like old style best.Looking forward to reading what others are doing. happy hunting.

digging440yrs

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2012
UPSTATE NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
1970 COMPASS-
WHITES SILVER EAGLE-
WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL-
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WELCOME ABOARD --:hello:

Wildcat1750

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2012
Western CT
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT PRO/Ace 250w8.5x11" DD Coil/
Garrett Pro-Pointer/Garrett Pro-Pointer AT/
Vibra-Tector 730/
Radio Shack Discovery 1000 (Tracker IV)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi to Kenneth in Carrollton, GA from Nick in CT...Welcome to the forum! :wave:

reisco

Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Kenneth, I live in Temple, about 10 miles north of you. I have had my detector for about five years but never really used it much. So a few weeks ago I got it out and started playing around with it in the yard. I live on the same property where I grew up, so I have been finding some of my old toys from when I was a kid, as well as a bunch of new coins (one wheat so far). Also have a 50's era dump located on the property, too much junk to metal detect, from the sound of the detector, you would think I have pure bars of silver,. So far a lot of bottles and one silver plated decorative lid of some sort, a creepy pink plastic baby head lid of some sort, a Rock City souvenir, and a bunch of metal crap.

Been spending my time getting to know my detector and doing research, found a topo from 1921 and an aerial from 1955 that I am using to mark areas of interest.

Maybe we will run into one another...

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
768945d1332673367-hello-washington-state-welcome53-3-.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread