Hi from GA

buckz6310

Tenderfoot
Dec 9, 2023
Georgia
Hi
I'm a 60 year old novice detector. Well, haven’t started yet Lol. I just purchased the Minelab x-Terra Pro and are awaiting its arrival.

I'm looking forward to learning how to use this detector and possibly locating some buried treasure's on my 8 ac. Farm...if there are any…Lol

I’m also looking forward to learning the ins and outs of treasure hunting and learning how to use my new detector.

thanks!

Welcome to Treasure net , you're going to love this site and your new hobby.

...novice detecto...looking forward to learning how to use this detector and possibly locating some buried treasure's on my 8 ac. Farm...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at FORUM: GEORGIA for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Hi
I'm a 60 year old novice detector. Well, haven’t started yet Lol. I just purchased the Minelab x-Terra Pro and are awaiting its arrival.

I'm looking forward to learning how to use this detector and possibly locating some buried treasure's on my 8 ac. Farm...if there are any…Lol

I’m also looking forward to learning the ins and outs of treasure hunting and learning how to use my new detector.

thanks!
Hello Buckz,

I am new to metal detecting and antiques too. I don't have my own detector yet, but I do use a friends and go with a friend. It is such a bug, not so good at the moment as it won't stop raining so didn't get a chance to go out yesterday and probably won't today.

I am from the Isle of Wight so plenty of beaches and coastal paths to treasure hunt on.

Lisa

There's a lot of good places to hunt in Georgia. What area do you live in?

Welcome !
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back