Hi from Sydney Australia! + Question

ezza

Jul 2, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey ladies and gentlemen I'm Ezza. Im 19 and am from Sydney,Australia and have a Turkish background. Ive always been interested in Treasure hunting and learning about history. Thing is.. i have zero experience in treasure hunting. I know you must get a bunch of lads asking the same questions im about to ask but i need some answers. How do i get proper experience? Where does one get started? How do i join an expedition team? Any answers will be much appreciated!

Cheers. Ezza 8-)

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
G'day and welcome to Tnet. You may want to join a local detecting club if you have one. There's only one way to get experience, that's by doing it! Decide on which type of detecting you plan on doing then find a detector that meets your needs. Have fun!

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pennsylvania.gif
Welcome aboard from the great state of Pennsylvania (USA).
reading_01.gif
You might consider browsing Sub-Forums: Australia for information directly related to your country.

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions