Hi From the UK

neilcox1204

Tenderfoot
Nov 23, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just wanted to hi to everyone on here and a quick introduction about myself.

Im based in the UK and my main hobby is searching for WW2 items, I have previously recovered 2 WW2 aircraft for TV companies and searched mainly unsuccessfully for some other items.

A lot of people never consider items from WW2 as treasure but a quick look at some forums will tel you the marketplace and value of particularly German WW2 items is huge with the rarest tanks and planes being sold for millions. Small items such as Helmets also can reach in to the thousands and there is a huge amount of diggers exploring the old battlefields of Russia and and the eastern front.

i have a project that i have been working on for a few years to salvage a WW2 German cargo ship that was sunk with a cargo of hundreds of rare vehicles on board so have joined to maybe get some legal and technical advice from some of you guys on here.

All the Best

Neil

Welcome to T-Net Neil!

welcome to Tnet . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :hello:

Welcome to TNet, neilcox1204! :hello:
Sounds like you've had some interesting experiences!
Nick

Welcome to TreasureNet from Southern California. Best of luck in the recovery effort!

Welcome to the forum from the mountains of northeastern Oregon!

tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Forum:United Kingdom for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your country.

Welcome Neil from Texas USA :wave:

Welcome to the forum! :occasion14:

Welcome!
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back