Hi from Wisconsin

JuSTaGiRL

Tenderfoot
Dec 15, 2008
Wisconsin
Hi all! I have no idea how to use this place yet, as I am new, so bear with me, but we shall see how fast us people from WI pick up!

Shopparty7-26-08024-1.jpg

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Welcome to Treasurenet and to Mugs! You are both beautiful and we are oh so very happy to have you with us!

Blacksheep

Bronze Member
Dec 25, 2007
Wisconsin
Welcome to TNET !

You`ll get the hang of this soon enough, don't be afraid to ask questions as
everyone here will be more than glad to help. :wink:

OP
OP
JuSTaGiRL

JuSTaGiRL

Tenderfoot
Dec 15, 2008
Wisconsin
Thanks for the welcomes! :icon_sunny: I actually came on here trying to find some answers to what type of coins I have here. Some very old ones, but unsure what they are. I cannot seem to find my camera at this point in time to upload the photos, but will track it down soon. Hopefully all of you will be able to help me. Again....thanks!

jimb

Feb 22, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi! Welcome to T.N. ! That is a very nice picture! Cute baby! Where in Wisconsin are you from? I am also in Wisconsin, just North of Milwaukee. There are several people here that get together in the summer and go detecting as a group. What was your question about the coin?

OP
OP
JuSTaGiRL

JuSTaGiRL

Tenderfoot
Dec 15, 2008
Wisconsin
I am still unable to upload the photo as it is on my camera, and I have no idea where that disappeared to last night. I am basicly trying to identify the coin, and have been to many websites with no luck. I am really unsure what it is. It appears to be of English origin. Possibly a renaissance royalty coin, but that is a guess. I am a novice at coin collecting, and need some assistance with recognition of this one. I promise as soon as I find the camera, I will put it up here.

Oh, and by the way, I am from Madison. Not even an hour from Milwaukee.

hogge

Silver Member
Mar 13, 2008
Pittsfield Ma.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T-2SE--Whites Prism IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Justa-BABE from Wisconsin! WELCOME................"The Hogge"

Falcon

Apr 2, 2008
GA
Detector(s) used
Pioneer 202 Bounty Hunter
Hello and welcome... You may want to go to the following address and inquire about your coin... There are some very knowledgeable coin collectors there. I am a coin collector, but mainly in Morgan silver dollars so I probably couldn't help you with your coin... Give it a try although you may have to register...Doesn't cost a thing...http://www.pcgs.com/message_boards.chtml

Count Boris

Jan 27, 2007
Utah
Detector(s) used
White's M6,White's Prizm IV,Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to treasurenet. Very beautiful photo.
Count Boris

homer007

Jan 11, 2008
BAIBRIDGE GA
Detector(s) used
WHITE PI PRO, TIGER SHARK,TESORO DELEON/XLT® E-Series Metal Detector. Whites PI Pro Detector
I HAVE THREE SONS. I NEED A DAUGHTER. ILL TAKE THE LITTLE ONE. HEHE ;D WELCOME TO TN :thumbsup:

melvin_it

Nov 22, 2006
South Italy
Detector(s) used
DeLeon; Vaquero; CX II with Treasure Hound; Tracker IV; BH3300; some chinese funny junk as MD1069:)
Wellcome to Tnet...hey, I'm from Italy, would you marry me..lol... :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3:?

homer007

Jan 11, 2008
BAIBRIDGE GA
Detector(s) used
WHITE PI PRO, TIGER SHARK,TESORO DELEON/XLT® E-Series Metal Detector. Whites PI Pro Detector
hahahalol
packerbacker said:
That'll work out great homer! You babysit the little one and I'll take the big one out! ;D
;D

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to Tnet. You come to Colorado and me and Maria will babysit and you can have all the nights out you want. We'll teach her to speak Spanish and catch trout and climb mountains. Very cute kid. Que precioso!!

history hunter

Bronze Member
Apr 12, 2007
Menasha WI.
Detector(s) used
Nox 800 AT Max, Mine lab se pro/ Teknetics 7500 / teknetics 8000 / fisher m-scope (aquanut) 1280x/2ea compass relic magnum 6 /compass yukon 77b (professional) /compass yukon 71b
Welcome to Tnet ! I too will be looking forword to your post's. I was born and raised in Kenosha. HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread