Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Hi. I'm in LaPlace...

WelcomeSign2.gif Always great to have another lady Louisianian here. I had no clue you was from LA when you posted the plantation dig pics. Wow, we're close enough to hunt together. We will have to get together and soon as I get everything back in order here, right now I have a bad cold, sinus infection or whatever and trying to get organized for the Chisholm Trail Hunt. So hopefully it will be some time real soon, just PM me.

:wink: RR

Attachments

• WelcomeSign2.gif
    WelcomeSign2.gif
    3.1 KB · Views: 232
OP
OP
MrsFury

MrsFury

Feb 26, 2006
LaPlace LA
Detector(s) used
White's Eagle Spectrum

Yay such a quick response! I PM'd you and hope you got it. Thanks dahlin I look forward to hearing from you.

ACE250

May 20, 2008
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Whites, Tesoro, Garrett, Fisher, Minelab, Compass.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Good to see another th'er close to home .... ;D

nfunk

Dec 23, 2005
LaPlace Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500, ACE 250

Hey from LaPlace

Great to see another LaPlacian interested in detecting. We are getting into some cooler weather which is great for detecting.
Let me know if you want to go metal detecting. Also have plane can spot out locations.

OP
OP
MrsFury

MrsFury

Feb 26, 2006
LaPlace LA
Detector(s) used
White's Eagle Spectrum

Drove to a friend's house in Ventress today. We found a spoon and some old farm equipment looking stuff all in a pile. I think my friend was more excited than me. I said, "Don't you want me to fill in that hole?" and she said no because she's going to poke around in it later. It's still too hot. I had to stop after about an hour. Looking forward to cooler weather and hopefully detecting with y'all sometime.

nfunk

Dec 23, 2005
LaPlace Louisiana
Detector(s) used

Sounds great! BTW I like your signature "I like kids. They taste like chicken." We don't have kids but I do like them as long as they are like a light switch; you can turn them off when needed.

OP
OP
MrsFury

MrsFury

Feb 26, 2006
LaPlace LA
Detector(s) used
White's Eagle Spectrum

nfunk said:
Sounds great! BTW I like your signature "I like kids. They taste like chicken." We don't have kids but I do like them as long as they are like a light switch; you can turn them off when needed.

Thanks! I'm just seeing this. If y'all are ever going out to detect let me know. The next two weeks will be busy for me however. I'm going arrowhead hunting in MS next weekend. Yay! The weekend after that I'm taking my old butt out to see a rock show in downtown NO.

nfunk

Dec 23, 2005
LaPlace Louisiana
Detector(s) used

Great to hear from you! I too have been busy, I guess it is the season. Have fun looking for Arrowheads!

I recently purchased a new Garrett GTI 2500 and Garrett ProPointer probe and was hoping to get in some practice in this long weekend but the rain did me in. If I get a chance today I might run over to were the old Andoullie Festival was held and do some detecting today. At least with all of the rain the dirt will be easier to dig. Hopefully next weekend I will have some free time and weather permitting be able to detect some. The following week I will be flying down to South Florida to visit family, and friends and hopefully get some detecting in at the same time.

Nick

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread