Hi my name is Allen sandlin I'm new here.

Sandman24

Feb 8, 2024
Alot of you may laugh at me or even think I'm playing a game.but in no way am I ,I'm a very serious person just a little heads up.
Ok so here's the deal,I lost my mom last year and while going through her stuff ,she had a lot of her dad's things his name was Dudley d.holt anyways I came across a map that said " we took 19 ozs of gold what we could fill out pockets with" and that they left 12x8cubic feet of gold behind.and the map was drawn on a very old document in quil pen and ink I believe,.I'll go into more details if I can find someone who is willing to go search for this with me.ive looked on satellite images and the area is un touched as far as I can tell.im willing to split what ever spoils we can find 50/50.i can be reached at [email protected] .I'm not looking to make this a block party and in fact will most likely have some legal documentation drawn up as to the confidentiality of it between myself and joining person(s).the area is some place southern Colorado area .and most likely won't be a day or even a weekend trip.im guessing.

Mackaydon

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2004
N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Welcome to Treasurenet !!
Is your location on your property or that of others?
If not on your property do you have permission from the property owner--assuming it's on private property?
Don in SoCal
PS: In my experience a Certificate of Confidentiality can be worthless once gold hits the table; just saying......

flyangelz

Jan 16, 2023
Alot of you may laugh at me or even think I'm playing a game.but in no way am I ,I'm a very serious person just a little heads up.
Ok so here's the deal,I lost my mom last year and while going through her stuff ,she had a lot of her dad's things his name was Dudley d.holt anyways I came across a map that said " we took 19 ozs of gold what we could fill out pockets with" and that they left 12x8cubic feet of gold behind.and the map was drawn on a very old document in quil pen and ink I believe,.I'll go into more details if I can find someone who is willing to go search for this with me.ive looked on satellite images and the area is un touched as far as I can tell.im willing to split what ever spoils we can find 50/50.i can be reached at [email protected] .I'm not looking to make this a block party and in fact will most likely have some legal documentation drawn up as to the confidentiality of it between myself and joining person(s).the area is some place southern Colorado area .and most likely won't be a day or even a weekend trip.im guessing.
Welcome to TNet. Perhaps you could find a man called Greg Davis and have a chat with him. He would be my recommendation. He is on here, might be worth instigating a conversation.

OP
OP
S

Sandman24

Feb 8, 2024
Welcome to Treasurenet !!
Is your location on your property or that of others?
If not on your property do you have permission from the property owner--assuming it's on private property?
Don in SoCal
PS: In my experience a Certificate of Confidentiality can be worthless once gold hits the table; just saying......
That's where a colt .45 comes in handy.but why get greedy when the payout could possibly be life changing

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Hi Sandman24,
Welcome to the "Show"!

You are prudent to be cautious...but,...sometimes it is valuable to feed some information to the people here.
We may help reduce your search time and effort for "no charge".
Cheers

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Hi again,
I Googled your Granfather's name Dudley D Holt and the movie Sandman 24 came up.
Any connection to be made.

Sandman_24_Hour_Diner_Poster.jpg

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome aboard 🍹🍹⛵😎

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome !
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread