Hi New here from Canada! need help >>>

Apr 4, 2015
Barrie, Ontario
Detector(s) used
I just have a magnet atm :$
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey everyone, so I stumbled across a good thread googling about scrap metal today and decided to join this forum.

I currently am a full time college student and very broke struggling to get by, last summer I scrapped Aluminum and steel and had about 3,000.00$ worth and the guy I got to come pick it all up was supposed to come back and never did. Sadly a well lesson learned.

Now that Summer is back upon us, I am wanting to start scrapping again and hopefully get a return this year :)!!!

I am just going for Copper, Brass, Aluminum and SIlver and Gold obv.

I was wondering if anyone can please leave tips in my thread about where I should go to start my findings, tricks tips ideas about where copper hangs out the most ect. ect.

I appreciate you stopping by and please don't be shy to help a young broke starving student out!

Regards,

DirtWarrior

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Garrett AT Pro
Vulcan 360 Pin Pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No help here sorry BUT ... Wel-come aboard ... :thumbsup:

TJE

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2013
Great Lakes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you're from Barrie..your right next to (southeast) of Sudbury. That area has it all.

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
knock on doors and see if anyone has things they need hauled off. I get lots of scrap that way.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Canada for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your country.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread