Hi! New here!

CRHnut

Greenie
Jan 18, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have lurked here for awhile, but thought a proper intro would be in order. I'm CRHnut, and I am a die hard Numismatist, roll hunter, and I run a numismatic forum as well. (See signature) I have been at this for close to four years. My two best finds were 55 Silver Dimes in a single hunt and two Silver Dollars, a 1921 Morgan and 1923 Peace found in November of 2010. Perhaps my biggest CRH achievment was in May of last year when I sold my Silver Sta$h around $37 an ounce. With the proceeds, I was able to buy my dream coin, the 1916-D 10¢ and other nice key dates as well. This branch hobby of Numismatics has been great to me and I hope it has been to you all as well! :D Great to see y'all and I'll see ya around the forum!

OP
OP
C

CRHnut

Greenie
Jan 18, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sigh.. not a single dude welcomes me.......

n8dagr8345

Oct 25, 2011
Rubber room
Primary Interest:
Other
The welcome committee had lots of coins to go through Friday, and likes to sleep in on Saturday. Welcome to the forum, it will effectively make you even more addicted to this crazy hobby.
n8

flintchasr

Oct 13, 2010
illinois
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4
Boots and walking stick
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi CRHnut

I'm not a coin roll hunter yet but have been thinking real serious about getting started. I usually hang around in the american indian artifacts section but I scan through the coin roll section periodically and thought I would say hi and welcome to treasurenet. Lots of good knowledgeable people on here. Welcome and HH.

Flintchasr

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome! I had only 1 person welcome me when I started posting (maybe everyone doesn't like new CRH) .

dascrow

Administrator
Staff member
Top Banner Poster
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome aboard from Austin, TX!

ArkieBassMan

Silver Member
Dec 17, 2009
AR
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hang in there. For whatever reason it seems to take awhile for the posters here to warm up to you. Its kinda like a "probation period" or something similar I guess. I remember when I quit lurking and started posting a little over 2 years ago, my posts would generally get 0-2 replies while a similar post from a "regular" would get 10-15+. So be patient.

Kudos on being able to trade for what you wanted. Thats the main reason I got into CRH. While I knew I would enjoy the hunt, I intended to swap the junk silver for the U.S. gold coins that have eluded my detector for about 30 years now. A little over 2 years in and I haven't traded or sold the first silver coin.

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other

Hang in there. For whatever reason it seems to take awhile for the posters here to warm up to you. Its kinda like a "probation period" or something similar I guess. I remember when I quit lurking and started posting a little over 2 years ago, my posts would generally get 0-2 replies while a similar post from a "regular" would get 10-15+. So be patient.

Kudos on being able to trade for what you wanted. Thats the main reason I got into CRH. While I knew I would enjoy the hunt, I intended to swap the junk silver for the U.S. gold coins that have eluded my detector for about 30 years now. A little over 2 years in and I haven't traded or sold the first silver coin.

That also happened to me. It is occasionally happening to me still, but less as I am a hero member (even though I have only posted for 3 mos., I can keep up a nice posting average).

OP
OP
C

CRHnut

Greenie
Jan 18, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks you guys for the welcomes!!! This is an interesting site and I hope to get into detecting one day too!

BCD11

Oct 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome!

GREAT bunch of people on this forum that share knowledge; you'll like being a member.

Piledriver

May 21, 2011
Don't give up, CRHnut !

It is harder now to be a CRH'er than it ever was before, and the membership rolls over pretty fast.

Keep on Rollin' !

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2008
Michigan
Welcome

I've been here for a couple of years and some people will love you or hate you if you express your opinion enough. but you'll be able to tell soon enough because they will simply tell you so.... lol

Aint that right.... u got it buddy..... lol

4 years posting here this month. CRH since 2005

Mojo

Last edited:

Xiao en

Jan 30, 2012
Yourtown
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CHRNut been out of town all weekend but welcome to the hobby / addiction.

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome CRHnut, been here awhile myself. No matter how I try I can't shake this hobby. I'm sure I'll see ya around~!

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome aboard...CRHnut. :hello:

Don't get yourself too "Crazed" by those "coins". :thumbsup:

Gilmore Happy

Banned
Jul 19, 2011
PHOENIX, ARIZONA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome nutjob, I mean CRHnut. Hang around here and CRH long enough, and you will become a nutjob. Just like the rest of us. Welcome aboard, we love pics!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread