Dec 18, 2012
Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Tesoro Compadre
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Greetings from Stamford! What neck of the woods are you from?

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard Gary! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Connecticut for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

ggolds5

Greenie
Jun 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Gary. Welcome. I'm in the Hartford area. Have you joined the YTC club in Wethersfield ?. Yankee Territory Coin shooters. Its been around since the 70's and is a large club. They have great club hunts, lots of members you can hunt with, raffles, discussion groups, speakers, a lot of fun. I haven't been involved in a while but you really would enjoy it. You can find them on Facebook and a site online, but Facebook is their active group. enjoy.

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
My first post to the group and hello from CT where the ground is now solid as a rock. Probably a bad time to get started in MD but then again, there's no time like the present to buy myself a Christmas present. I have till the spring thaw to learn about my CTX 3030 and I'll be ready to go.

Maybe...

Nice to meet you and Cheers!

Gary

This probably won't be what you "want" to hear, but this is a perfect time for folks to get involved in MDing! There's just SO MUCH great info on here, including how to dig proper holes, where and how to go about getting permissions, info on various detectors/coils/headphones/gear, etc, etc. It may have you chomping at the bit, but always best to be prepared before heading out. ...The CTX 3030? Sounds like you're looking to do some serious MDing! :icon_thumright:

Welcome to Tnet! :hello:

Mudflap

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2012
Wallingford, Connecticut 1667
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Dual Field, CZ-21, Vaquero, Home Brewed (3).
Detecting since 1972.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome from Wallingford. That is one fine machine you have there. Ya got all winter to read up and get ready for some good detecting. KA1J de WA3APC

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to the forum from Massachusetts! :hello:

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to Tnet.
That CTX is a serious, top shelf detector.
Get in touch with a few Connecticut Tnet members who also have CTX's, and maybe they can walk you through some programs and explain the target I.D. numbers.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread