HI TO ALL

TheGreat420

Greenie
Apr 23, 2014
oakville,ontario
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi i'm Jay. New to this and new to MD i'm looking to get my first MD and have been doing lots of reading and looking to spend $300 to $400. im thinking of getting the fisher f2 or teknetics euro tek pro or a tesoro but not sure what to do. i like the look of the tesoro and the life time warranty but not sure if you need a screen or if there any good. i'm also not sure if i should get one with a Manual Ground Balance or auto or fixed.if anyone has some helpful information i would be great full. thank you

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Canada for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your country.

louie41

Aug 23, 2013
Maryland Eastern Shore
Detector(s) used
White's 4900/D Pro Plus, Ace 350, whites BHID, TRX PP and Whites digger
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome to the forum!
Depends on what your mainly hunting. I don't have either of the ones you mentioned but after researching for my next upgrade I'd choose Eurotek Pro if coin shooting and jewelry hunting since it has a multi tone, visual ID screen with great iron indicator. If screen or tone isn't important to you and mostly relic hunting then maybe the tesoro, although you didn't mention which Tesoro as they do have a multi-tone model. Personally I'd choose the Eurotek Pro you mentioned. My next purchase will likely be the Whites MX5.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread