Minelab GO-FIND 60 and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Re: Hi, we're Janet and Jim

Jim West Pa said:
DAVY JONES said:
J & J,

welcome to the forum! :o

Plum, PA, not sure what nic in the woods that's in but I'm in Lee's Summit, MO ;)

Can't wait to see some of your posts! ;D

I see we have some things in common, metal detectin & motorcycles! 8)

Here's a pic of my ride, a 76-R90/6 8)

We sure do Davy. That is one sweet beamer ya got there. I am currently lookin for an "oldy" for myself. Hopin to find maybe a Yamaha Maxim from the early 70's.

J & J,

Speakin of oldies,

My son and I were at an auction last September. We picked up a 79 GS425 Suzuki, with no title for $250. 2500 miles on it, it looked brand new. :D

I went through a title service out of Las Vegas. For 150 bucks they titled the bike in the state of Maine. I got a plate from the state of Maine with registration. Maine doesn't title vehicles past a certain age, so I took the Maine registration and got it titled in MO, where I live! ;D

Attachments

• 1.2.7..JPG
    1.2.7..JPG
    59.4 KB · Views: 572
OP
OP
Jim West Pa

Jim West Pa

Aug 14, 2007
Mamont Pa.
Detector(s) used
DFX

DAVY JONES said:
Jim West Pa said:
DAVY JONES said:
J & J,

welcome to the forum! :o

Plum, PA, not sure what nic in the woods that's in but I'm in Lee's Summit, MO ;)

Can't wait to see some of your posts! ;D

I see we have some things in common, metal detectin & motorcycles! 8)

Here's a pic of my ride, a 76-R90/6 8)

We sure do Davy. That is one sweet beamer ya got there. I am currently lookin for an "oldy" for myself. Hopin to find maybe a Yamaha Maxim from the early 70's.

J & J,

Speakin of oldies,

My son and I were at an auction last September. We picked up a 79 GS425 Suzuki, with no title for $250. 2500 miles on it, it looked brand new. :D

I went through a title service out of Las Vegas. For 150 bucks they titled the bike in the state of Maine. I got a plate from the state of Maine with registration. Maine doesn't title vehicles past a certain age, so I took the Maine registration and got it titled in MO, where I live! ;D

Man, what a sweeeeet deal ...AND RIDE !!!!!!! Good for you !!!!
I would o' sucked dat right up myself.

jddave79

Aug 22, 2007
Northern,WV
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Euro Sabre, Garrett ACE250

Now faces with names! It was a pleasure talking with ya Jim, looking forward to more and hopefully getting together either in PA or WV soon. JD in WV

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread