Hi

ninetwosix

Greenie
Dec 26, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Hi everyone,

I've been CRH for about a month now been mildly entertained with my findings. I wanted to know when you guys dump do you dump for example at the same bank as your pick-up but a different branch? How often do you guys go to your pickup banks. I feel awkward showing up at the same branch every other day so I try to spread out my pick-up banks with 4-5 different locations.

Upvote 0

Yinzi50

Bronze Member
Sep 14, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the addiction! Never dump where you pick up even if the tellers don't mind. I show up my pick up branches once a week and the fourth week with treats.

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
what up dawg. i pick up where i dump. I also use their bathroom and take their cookies! gotta get my moneies worth ya know

OP
OP
N

ninetwosix

Greenie
Dec 26, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I never dump where I pick up, but do dump at the same bank but not the same branch. How often do you guys visit your pickup branches?

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
what up dawg. i pick up where i dump. I also use their bathroom and take their cookies! gotta get my moneies worth ya know

dawg, i think you and he be speaking two different types of dumping. by dumping he means chunking rolls not what goes on in the bathroom.

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome to the addiction! Never dump where you pick up even if the tellers don't mind. I show up my pick up branches once a week and the fourth week with treats.

I feel like if the tellers are okay with it (not an assumption, but actually said by the tellers), then you can dump. A CU allows me to dump and I also pick up what they have on them, but never order from them. I don't order and dump from a branch.

Other than that, what Yinzi said was good. I give them treats about every $20 they save me in foreign coins at one bank. If they saved me silver, I would also give them treats.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread