Hi

Fussy2

Apr 11, 2016
Sidney NE
Detector(s) used
Garret AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First off Thanks for being here. I have been reading this site for three years on what detector to buy. Stop by cabela's today in my home town to look at a ace 250 and they didn't have any. Was thinking about picking up the ace 150 that was there. Walk back to the Bargain Cave just to look around and they had a AT pro for $465.09 with 30% off of that. Out on the main floor they were saleing them for $619.99 and wanted 699.99 for the AT Pro Gold. I ask what was wrong with it because ever thing back in the cave is a return or refurbished item. He said that cabela's was not going to sell the AT pro any more and if I would like to buy it he would take 40% off the $465.09. I paid $279.05 before tax. The pro is more machine than I am ready for, being a newbie and not knowing a dam thing, but I'll get though it and learn with this forms help. Sorry this is so long, sounding like a little kid and hope I have not step on any one's toe's But I am proof that the sun does shine on a old dog once.

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the party. Heck you have a right to be excited, I would have taken that bargain in a heartbeat. Congrats and I am looking forward to your finds.

Texas Ed

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2016
Texas Gulf Coast
Detector(s) used
AT Pro - CZ-3D - Tesoro Cortez - Sea Hunter Mark II - GTI 2500 - GTAx 550 - F75 S E - F19 - Pro Pointer AT - Pro Pointer II - Perdator Raptor Model 31
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome to TNET Fussy2 and congrats on your ATP purchase (one great machine) - you will learn to use it & wishing you many great finds while out dirt fishing.

Texas ED

digging440yrs

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2012
UPSTATE NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
1970 COMPASS-
WHITES SILVER EAGLE-
WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL-
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome aboard :icon_thumleft:

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Nebraska for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to the forum!

Thank you for sharing the story, you got a great deal on the AT Pro...enjoy!

alabama11

Nov 23, 2015
north Alabama
Detector(s) used
Garrett Frontiersman, Tesoro Ciboli , Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pin Pointer 2, Minelab Equinox 800, Panky.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to treasurenet. I was intemidated by my AT pro, but have experience wonderful results without using pro mode. I only have been using it for 3 months and since it has great depth capability it was necessary to go back over old ground and yes found tokens , bullets and buttons. Best of luck to you.

alabama11

Nov 23, 2015
north Alabama
Detector(s) used
Garrett Frontiersman, Tesoro Ciboli , Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pin Pointer 2, Minelab Equinox 800, Panky.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to treasurenet. I was intemidated by my AT pro, but have experience wonderful results without using pro mode. I only have been using it for 3 months and since it has great depth capability it was necessary to go back over old ground and yes found tokens , bullets and buttons. Best of luck to you.

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome aboard
pirates.gif

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It took you 3 years?:tongue3:
When I found Tnet, it took me 3 minutes!:laughing7:

Good luck and welcome aboard....the Pro is a solid machine, you do great!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread