High demand for PMs now (especially silver)

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008
I find it amazing that people are paying such high premiums now for junk silver. Tulving is selling $1000 face junk bags for close to $3 premium per ounce of silver and a bit over $3 at Apmex. For that kind of premium I would just buy Eagles, which has the same premium and you could get a of sealed monster box and a half or so.

There is still an abundance of nice generic stuff for fairly low premiums, especially if someone is buying in bulk. I wonder if it will stay like that or if eventually they will start to run out like places are doing on Eagles and sometimes junk silver?

Jim

lost

Jul 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last Saturday I made a rare visit to my lcs. He is buying silver 90% at 18. Buying common SD's at 20 and selling for $30. But, get this, he had neither for sale. Again he claimed to have SE's on order but none in stock that wasn't already promised. Been in his shop about six times. Always a good crowd but I've never seen money changing hands.

I wish silver would either go to a $100 or drop to zero. Tied of watching this side ways movement.

hannahgodfrey

Apr 9, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Silver eagle is a pretty coin. I usually buy silver coins for the gorgeous designs on them. Silver coins from the Royal Canadian Mint and New Zealand Mint are my favorite.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread