High Stakes kind of day

Jack Wilde

Mar 5, 2016
Duluth,MN
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 400, GP Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I’m pretty new to the hobby, but am falling in love with it already. I went out for a few hours today to a piece of property that I know and found a bunch of random iron mostly consisting of small stakes. I found 18 of them and am pretty sure they were holding a snow fence down at one point. Anyway, I had a ton of fun and got to learn my detector. My plugs kept getting smaller and I was able to locate targets faster. Today was a win in my book!
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1587238046.468091.jpg

Upvote 7

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats awesome being new you will be shocked at all the cool stuff you find wait till you pull some old silver coins or a ring or a million other cool relics. This hobby is so fun good exercise awesome finds and very relaxing. Do you have a pin pointer thats a must if you dont makes finding the target so much easier.. Good job Stay safe out there and keep posting your finds. Tommy

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome also I see you joined in 2015 but have just started posting......Happy Hunting

OP
OP
J

Jack Wilde

Mar 5, 2016
Duluth,MN
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 400, GP Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's right! I've been circling the forum for awhile now, but just bought my first detector this winter. I found a great deal on a Pinpointer and ordered it this week. I'm pretty excited for it to come!

david680

Bronze Member
Jun 4, 2014
Salem, Indiana
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Snow fence may be right, we used to use them to pin sod down also.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread