Highbanking Question

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
if your not overloading it, id say at the end of the day. let the water do the work! or if your seeing good gold in the sluice, clean it out! that way youll keep prying fingers out of your gold. and id never leave your unit unattended!

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am still new at this . I am going to thermal city nc the week of oct.21 an will be useing their highbanker. When or how often should I clean out the high banker mats ?

At Thermal City you buy either an unclassified yard of material or a classified yard of material (front loader load)

I would suggest you buy the classified load and first lay down a cheap tarp to have your load dumped onto.
Then I would suggest you do a clean up after half the load and then again at the end.

Buy another load and repeat. Believe me you will be ready for a break to do a clean up after shoveling a half yard of material.

GG~

OP
OP
E

epace55

Tenderfoot
Jul 20, 2013
Mississippi
Detector(s) used
white
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the info. I will do that. I learn alot by watching videos an reading threads.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread