Hillbilly wedding

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was Bubba's wedding day. We won't say what state they were in, you Southerners upset easily. Anyway, everyone was at the church except Bubba. The preacher asked Bubba's dad where he might be. His dad said he had no idea but he'd go check the cabin. When he walked into the cabin, there was Bubba sitting on the couch, sobbing. "What are you doing son, you're supposed to be at the church getting married?" he exclaimed. "I can't marry her Pa" was Bubba's response. "Why not?, Ellie Mae would make a perfect wife". "She's a virgin Pa!" shouted Bubba and returned to his sobbing. "Well Bubba, you're damned right you ain't gonna marry her" said Pa with a quiet, understanding voice, "If she ain't good enough for her family, she damn sure ain't good enough for ours."

Michelle

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:D OUCH :D My sides are still sore from laughing yesterday! :D

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's so old, the last time I heard it, I was wearing buckskin condoms! ;D

It's actually a Cajun Joke. John Larroquette (Night Court) is from New Orleans, and he told it on the Tonight Show years ago! I love the joke anyway.

Mike

Michelle

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:D

Attachments

• Cave_woman.gif
    Cave_woman.gif
    5.6 KB · Views: 517

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey now PeckerBecker,

What have you got against Southerners? Just because they speak a little slower, doesn't mean the thought processes aren't there! ;D ;D ;D

They speak slower because they like to think about what they are going to say before they say it! Unlike y'all fast-Talking Slick Yankee carpetbaggers! ;D ;D ;D My ex-wife was from Minnesota. She didn't seem to have a filter between her brain and her mouth! ;D ;D

And don't say anything about accents either! A few Yankee lovelies I can think of just offhand are: Minnesoooootah (oooftah), Baaastin, Noo Joisy, Noo Yoak, and Maaaaaaine (aaayuuh)! And Detroit has more Arab Speakers now than English Speakers! And folks from Northern california tend to hold their S's a little longer than most! ;D ;D ;D SSSSSSSSan Fransssssisssssco ;)

I will say though, that I have heard some things called Southern Accents, that I would actually call other languages! (Cajun French is the worst. The French can't understand Cajun French), but I heard some doosies in South Carolina, and Southern Georgia ;D ;D

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Mike

Spitfire Reddie

Bronze Member
Jul 29, 2006
NC
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2
All "hillbillies" are not from the south ! There are some up north too ya know ! lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread