History Channel Thursday 10/25 at 9pm EST

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This Thursday, October 25th, at 9pm EST, the History Channel will air the television special my Company (Arizona Gold Adventures) and I are featured in, "What is the Earth Worth?"

I was able to put together some of the most successful gold prospectors in the Country for our segment on gold, that was filmed back in March, in Arizona. You'll meet Robert Martensen, Chris and Steve Gholson, Calvin Bunker, Bret Chilcott, Mike Furness, and yours truly. Hope you can watch!

Here is a slideshow of photos I took during the filming.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Terry Soloman

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Terry, Sorry I missed the show. Will it re-air sometime soon that you know of? I would love to catch it so I can enjoy some of that desert mining from home. lol

Tomorrow Night! Thursday, Oct. 25th 9pm EST on the History Channel

Attachments

• WITEWS.jpg
    WITEWS.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 110

LuckyThirteen08

Sep 17, 2012
Grundy VA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4, Teknetics Delta 4000,Teknetics Omega 8000,Teknetics Gamma 6000,Minelab Pro-Find 25 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Set up the DVR, Cant wait to see this!

HH John

Ace350

Apr 12, 2012
The Jersey Shore
Detector(s) used
Ace350/ATpro/2Excalibur1000's
Eldorado/Bandito II µMax/Conquistador µMax/
Silver Sabre µMax/ Compadre/ Whites TRX & Garrett Pro-Pointer/ Lesche digger model 75 Stealth 720i & S3i Scoops
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wont be long now, tonight's the night!

I feel like a kid :tongue3:
Is it time yet? How about now, is it time yet? What about now, hurry up I wanna see it !

GG~

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'll have to set the living room up ..... kinda like a movie house. You know, pop some popcorn..... turn the lights down..... spill some stuff on the floor that will be sticky..... just like a movie house! And watch the show! ( HEY! Sit down in front!) TTC

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey gang be looking on the history channel for a show coming up soon called "BAMAZON" one of my cousins is in this new show they filmed in the amazon digging for gold

The previews looked really good! Need to start another thread for "BAMAZON" gonna be 8 episodes long. Ought to be a real adventure!

OP
OP
Terry Soloman

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats to Chris Gholson! I guess the rest of us were too ugly to make it past the editing room :laughing7: Here is our Two-seconds of fame..

Attachments

• histchann 013.jpg
    histchann 013.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 104

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Various Minelabs(5000, 2100, X-Terra 705, Equinox 800, Gold Monster), Falcon MD20, Tesoro Sand Shark, Gold Bug Pro, Makro Gold Racer.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I hope I can get a look at it sometime--missed it tonight. Maybe online?

All the best,

Lanny

Ace350

Apr 12, 2012
The Jersey Shore
Detector(s) used
Ace350/ATpro/2Excalibur1000's
Eldorado/Bandito II µMax/Conquistador µMax/
Silver Sabre µMax/ Compadre/ Whites TRX & Garrett Pro-Pointer/ Lesche digger model 75 Stealth 720i & S3i Scoops
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats to Chris Gholson! I guess the rest of us were too ugly to make it past the editing room :laughing7: Here is our Two-seconds of fame..

Look on the bright side. That means you still have 14 minutes and 58 seconds of fame left! :occasion14:
Keep digging at it Terry.

okbasspro

Jan 14, 2012
Chickasha,Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
First time Ive seen Chris in years I used to prospect with him and Bob Allison back in the day on Humbug Creek in Az.I learned a lot from them.He has done a lot better than me.Congrats on your 2 seconds of fame Terry thats more than most ever get.

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
wow! after veiwing this show, i wish every of the socalled "representatives" weve put into office is required to veiw this show and all it represents!this show, shows us the importance of our own natural resources and the importance of mining our own minerals instead of the current policy of "not in my back yard" thinking and buying all of our minerals from a foreign country and paying hi prices for them. lets put Americans back to work and get our Country moving again.if we could acheive this, we could put any/every person wanting to work, back to work and pull this Country out of the deep hole weve dug for ourselves! we need to get our "true representatives" to grab America by our boot straps and get it going again! Thanks Terry for the heads up on this show!

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well Terry, considering the bull had more air time than you guys, I think you should consider being a STUD! (yuk yuk) (all in all, I liked seeing THE GUYS on national tv) TTC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I also notice Chris was using his Calvin Bunker digger. I gave mine to Jerry, who came down from Indiana. I'll have to buy another. TTC

OP
OP
Terry Soloman

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I also notice Chris was using his Calvin Bunker digger. I gave mine to Jerry, who came down from Indiana. I'll have to buy another. TTC

Best pick I've ever used bar none. The "Hermit Pick," by Calvin "Bunk" Bunker!

Attachments

• HermitPick.jpg
    HermitPick.jpg
    834.5 KB · Views: 109

jcazgoldchaser

May 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You can Pick your friends, you can Pick your nose,...

I managed to miss the first 1/2 hr of both showings,.. :(

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread