history from Russia

AlexRussia

Feb 11, 2018
Russia,Tyumen
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good day to all. I live in Russia and would like to tell my stories and findings to you. And I'll start with this story.
I'll start perhaps, I'll start with how I even encountered an instrument search, and how this hobby "stuck" to me)). "I was sick" when I was a child, when we were small, 10-12 years old, we climbed with the boys everywhere, we searched for something, dug, someone told us about some unknown finds. Then there was no opportunity with the acquisition of a metal detector. Times were harsh, 90's.
And here in the "distant", like 2009-2010, took with my brother Garret ACE 250, then it was considered a super device, at least for me. They went with him from the beginning of the garden in the village, but there, except for old rusty nails, nothing was found. Then we went to the collective farm field, they thought there were trampled finds, they pored,))) but only not those who expected. Basically, these were traffic jams, parts from the tractor, wire, old car keys. Such a feeling was created that if something was broken at the tractor, then it was immediately repaired, and immediately threw away all that had already worked. In short, they dug one chernet, but they did not collect it, because no one took it, and if they did, it was very cheap. We began to study the old maps, and found ourselves near our village, although our village is also considered old, is a tract. We searched it without any navigators and other devices, just looked at the map, and figured out that somewhere there should be a tract. We sat on the bike and drove off. Well, as we went, drove 5 kilometers along the asphalt, and turned into a field. While riding on the field, they got stuck three times.
Well, that the motorcycle is relatively light and pull it out of the dirt, it was not difficult. As it turned out, even moving along the field, we did not reach the target goal a couple of kilometers, (as it turned out, there is a normal road to the tract, but we learned about it later, after it came to him). They rested in the woods, threw the motorcycle, and walked forward. We went through the woods, purely on a whim and, of course, with the device turned on. WAS LONG))).The closer we came to the tract, the more the finds became "better", something between the wire and the old, forged, iron canopies from the gate. As a result, we reached the natural boundary, the findings did not say that there were many (good) ones, since with such an instrument it was necessary to dig a lot and basically one of the blackberry and wire.

Upvote 14
OP
OP
A

AlexRussia

Feb 11, 2018
Russia,Tyumen
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I use old maps and communicate with comrades. I'm leaving for general meetings

OP
OP
A

AlexRussia

Feb 11, 2018
Russia,Tyumen
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks, Bill! I have many interesting stories and findings. I'll post it on the forum gradually. My brother lives in Canada, in Calgary.

OP
OP
A

AlexRussia

Feb 11, 2018
Russia,Tyumen
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am now digging in the forest and there are a lot of good things there. Sometimes I go to the fields where there used to be villages, the finds there are also good. Further I will spread my stories with findings. Thank you

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread