Well guys I tried in the rain. La mud/clay is unforgiving. But got some goods.

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It was sloppy wet at my old permission, swung for about 30 minutes and then started pouring raining, so I ran inside and I’m glad I did. Everything was scattered everywhere so I looked around and found a couple of jewels. It’s a shame this old house is getting knocked down soon. Not sure what else is in there is was dark.

Found a great pillow, a true Louisiana knife, a old Coca-Cola metal cooler and a child’s jean jacket that is awesome [emoji41] IMG_2169.JPG IMG_2286.JPG IMG_2287.JPG IMG_2291.JPG IMG_2292.JPG IMG_2293.JPG IMG_2294.JPG

Upvote 11

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You have to get in the habit of carrying a small flashlight in your hunting pouch. Next time you go back, check the top of all the doors. People hide stuff up in there.
Congrats on your finds.

TomW244

Sep 2, 2017
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pinpointer, Bounty Hunter Gold Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It looks like someone blew up a 1970's time capsule in there! That knife is killer (and I hope not literally)!

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Congratulations on the nice finds! As 'against the wind" stated, bring a flashlight and go over the place before it's demolished.

BLK HOLE

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT MAX/AT PRO/GPX-4500, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer,NEL Attack Coil, Lesche diggers, and the custom made in the USA Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool finds, interesting group of patches. The knife made me have Crocodile Dundee flashbacks:laughing9:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread