hit 33 banks today--results

silvercop

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2008
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
i hit 33 banks today in a college town, most of the banks did not even have halves. i got 4-40% and 1- clad ike. think i am going to stick to ordering as much as i can from my supply bank and hope for the best. i did have a few tellers tell me at different locations that they have a guy that comes in once a week and asks for halves, most said he had just been there. also one teller told me when i aquired about the vault that she could not sell me anything out of the vault because i did not have an account there.; has anyone ever gotten that excuse??

Upvote 0
OP
OP
silvercop

silvercop

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2008
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
oh here are the pics

Attachments

• MVC-004S.JPG
    MVC-004S.JPG
    32.9 KB · Views: 323

Codes

Bronze Member
Feb 28, 2007
United States
Detector(s) used
White's M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lots of banks will not let you buy any coins if you don't have an account. THEY WANT YOUR MONEY SO THAT CAN TAKE VACATIONS AND BUY EXPENSIVE WOMEN.

-Codes

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
I have tellers tell me that all of the time "No account, No coin". I also hear the line "someone was just in here and bought them all up".
Now I just tell them that I have a business account at the main branch. The tellers never check to see if I have an account or not.

Now I don't know if I've hit 33 banks in a day. But I've hit quite a few in a day,drove a couple of hundred miles and got nothing.

Yinzi50

Bronze Member
Sep 14, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You got competion in your area. That's no good for road trip. Good luck with box!

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
Those are tough numbers silver cop. Where are you located? I have been through several college towns and they are always rough. But 33 banks. Owww.

-Golden Silver

GMan00001

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2006
Twin Cities, MN
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thurmownator said:
jim4silver said:
33 banks....Damn, That's gotta be a record.

Jim

Gman, go ahead and correct him. 8)

Actually, I went back to check my records and the most I ever had was 31....and I don't know about others....though I thought I read Coolpix saying he stopped at like 50 in a day...

My numbers would be higher, but whenever I get to that many banks I run out of cash.... :)

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
silvercop

silvercop

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2008
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
i think i will go back to some of the banks tomorrow that said they did not have any halves and bring them some dumps ;D ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread