Hit a goodun today!

tennessee digger

Bronze Member
Sep 14, 2011
Nashville
Detector(s) used
Tesoro and Troy Shadow Fisher Gold Bug Pro Minelab Equinox 600.
Hit a good'un today!

A guy near us ran an ad about his sale today. In the ad he mentioned that he had some Tennessee topo maps. Got to his house early and he was already packing up to go to the Goodwill ( at about 9:30 this morning. Temps were already near 100 degrees). Ask him about the maps and he went and got 3 huge bundles of them and told me he had 3 times that many more inside and would take 20 bucks for all of them. So I ended up with around 300 topo maps, some from the 1920's. Plus he gave me 2 antique boat paddles. These maps sell for around $8.00 a piece if you buy them new. Thanks for reading my post. Tennessee digger

chrisplay2004

Feb 28, 2008
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2 with 4" & 8" Coil, and F-Point Pinpointer, Whites Eagle II, Bounty Hunter Fortune Hunter, Modified VLF WaterDetector
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, 300 topos. Looks like you are going to be finding some new places to hunt soon.

OP
OP
tennessee digger

tennessee digger

Bronze Member
Sep 14, 2011
Nashville
Detector(s) used
Tesoro and Troy Shadow Fisher Gold Bug Pro Minelab Equinox 600.
For what it's worth.... I already have around 250 old topos from N.Alabama to S. Kentucky and a lot of the maps I got today I already had but there are many that I didn't have. Thanks for your nice comments. Tennessee digger

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread