I'll sell you bicentennials all day.

OP
OP
jnb1994

jnb1994

Mar 26, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd rather just take them out of circulation for face value until I have a roll of each mark and then I'll probably still do that and hope I can find someone on ebay who's willing to pay a little more than face for them. I know they aren't really worth anything, its just more of just for the sake of having them

hokiemojo

Jan 26, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
ebay never ceases to amaze. but if you buy a $500 box, odds are you'll have 2 or 3 rolls of each mint mark. they are THE most common year.

CoinFetcher

Bronze Member
Apr 29, 2012
Left coast
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Love to treasure hunt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I want a sell a crimped roll I found with an ender. who knows how much it would go for!

mountainman 2

Bronze Member
Aug 9, 2006
Extreme Northern NJ
Detector(s) used
whites classic sl,whites surfmaster,garrett ATX,minelab vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice find on the Indian cent and silver dime. Indian cents don't turn up too often.

OP
OP
jnb1994

jnb1994

Mar 26, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mountainman 2 said:
Nice find on the Indian cent and silver dime. Indian cents don't turn up too often.

Ya I was really excited to find it. Just the other day I found a v nickel too from 1903. Having some nice luck lately

baddbluff

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2011
vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If u want to make a fortune, get a coin wrapping machine & roll up 18 bicentennial halves & put your silver dime & Indian cent on the ends. You'll have to rub both ends of the roll on your jeans for a couple hours to make it look old. Then title it "Amazing Unsearched roll of Bicentennials - Indian Cent & Silver Dime on the Ends!" Post it on eBay & I guarantee you will get $50 for it. I know it sounds stupid as hell, but people are overpaying for that shiz left & right! Don't believe me? Search "Unsearched roll" right now on eBay & see!

Canadian hunter

Dec 19, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
If u want to make a fortune, get a coin wrapping machine & roll up 18 bicentennial halves & put your silver dime & Indian cent on the ends. You'll have to rub both ends of the roll on your jeans for a couple hours to make it look old. Then title it "Amazing Unsearched roll of Bicentennials - Indian Cent & Silver Dime on the Ends!" Post it on eBay & I guarantee you will get $50 for it. I know it sounds stupid as hell, but people are overpaying for that shiz left & right! Don't believe me? Search "Unsearched roll" right now on eBay & see!

Foolishness is a way to sell something to one doesn't need it.

I knew there was a trick with enders rolls on ebay "unsearched". Thanks baddbluff, for the throughout deadvertisement.

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice job, seems like you do well working the register, and you're getting paid for it!
HH
Buff

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other

The cent and dime will fall out of the roll. Use a penny roll, and put a silver dime on one end, an IH on the other, and 1950s wheats in the middle. You'll get some profit.

Canadian hunter

Dec 19, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
The cent and dime will fall out of the roll. Use a penny roll, and put a silver dime on one end, an IH on the other, and 1950s wheats in the middle. You'll get some profit.

And say "an unsearched penny roll from 1930s" :laughing7:

I wonder what would the buyer think when he opens the roll...trolololo trololololo:laughing9:

baddbluff

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2011
vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wondered how the seller knew there were unsearched wheats inside if there are indian cents on the ends. Shouldn't he assume that they are all Indians ? The only person dumber than that seller is the moron that bought it!

OP
OP
jnb1994

jnb1994

Mar 26, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
baddbluff said:
I wondered how the seller knew there were unsearched wheats inside if there are indian cents on the ends. Shouldn't he assume that they are all Indians ? The only person dumber than that seller is the moron that bought it!

I have a feeling that by unsearched they mean that they don't take out any key dates or anything but how is the buyer supposed to know that. Its just as easy to say that the roll didn't have a 1909s vdb as to say that it was there but the seller took it out

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
I have a feeling that by unsearched they mean that they don't take out any key dates or anything but how is the buyer supposed to know that. Its just as easy to say that the roll didn't have a 1909s vdb as to say that it was there but the seller took it out

They say unsearched, but usually, the keys are taken out. They may put in like a key coin every 100 rolls to make it look unsearched.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread