Hit A New Area Today

Pennyworth

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2006
Traveled an hour to a city I have never crh in before. Stopped at about 10 banks and picked up a total of $760.00 in halves. I found 43-40% silver halves, 1-1964 and a really beautiful 1980S proof. One roll was completely silver,I like them that way. ;D

I picked up three rolls of halves, (Federal Reserve Bicentennial-slightly opened at one end)(Universal 1979 halves-slightly opened at one end)(Universal 1979 halves-completely sealed). I'm not sure if I should save these or release them back into the wild. lol ;D Opinions appreciated and these are first rolls I've found like that.

Also searched about $450 in dimes and found a 1968 silver Canadian dime(not shown). I did the magnet test and it's definitely silver, also sounds like silver.

I spotted a 1943 steel penny(not shown in a tellers tray and grabbed that as well. All in all a very good day.

Attachments

• H22.jpg
    H22.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 235
  • H11.jpg
    H11.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 233
  • H44.jpg
    H44.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 232
  • H33.jpg
    H33.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 237
Upvote 0
Sweet PW....hitting new areas is always exciting. Can't beat those full silver rolls either.

:) We would all like them to be stacks of silver, but that doesn't happen to often, well for me anyway.
Nice finds, congrats!! ;D

Very good results PW. Ya gotta like those roadtrips; and an completely silver roll to boot.

Kudos !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back