hit some new banks

mistergee

Silver Member
Jan 8, 2008
Pennsylvania
found afew banks i hadn't been to yet while picking up supplies the other day. i cashed in some of the Ikes i found and headed over..first couple of banks either had no halves or only 1 or 2...all skunks...picked up $80.00 worth of black and white machine rolls....this is the best i've ever done on machine rolls
2-1964
2-1966
1-1967
1-1968d
1-1969d
also found 1 i missed on the last pass, again while picking up supplies,last minute and only had 2 halfs
1-1964
all in all it was a good day
BTW...one of the banks i stopped at didn't have any halfs but the teller said "come back tomorrow, the teller who is out today has all the halfs ;D
i'll let you know what she had

Upvote 0

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great day!!! :thumbsup:

OP
OP
mistergee

mistergee

Silver Member
Jan 8, 2008
Pennsylvania
went back to that absentee teller.....she says she has $150.00 in halves....only had $80.00 so asked for 8 rolls...she comes out with machine rolls......but then she pulls out a marker and starts blacking out something on the rolls.....yep...she was blacking out an account # and the machine rolls were all rerolled....someones dumps....got rid of them in a hurry and moved on.....hit another bank and the teller says..."no i don't have any but come back because this guy brings us new rolls of halfs all the time....seeing a pattern here...third bank and the teller says "i have $5.50 in halfs, i've had these for months, i usually save them for this guy but i don't know where he's been so you can have them....skunks....and yes i stumbled into another CRHers territory....there was still 2 banks to go but i called it quits....what a waste of time...this was the first time i was able to identify another CRHer's teritory...i'll robably stay out of there just so i don't stumble upon his dumps..HH

OP
OP
mistergee

mistergee

Silver Member
Jan 8, 2008
Pennsylvania
BTW....could it be it was someone from here at T-net?....anyone hunting the Upper Darby near 69th st.outside Philly?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread