hit the ATV trails for the first time this season

funkman

Bronze Member
Apr 19, 2006
Middletown, NY
Detector(s) used
AT Pro & Ace 250
Went back up to my spot yesterday and figured I would try videoing it using my cell phone. Got about 1/2 hour worth of video broken into little clips but have to figure out how to splice them together. They are in 3G2 format and apparently YouTube will upload that, but again, have to get them all together. Anyone have info on how to do this??

Anyway just to let you know what I found and hopefully I can show the video, I did find what I think is another flat button but a cuff button from the size of it. It is smaller than a dime. I think it is a button anyway. You all take a look and let me know. DId find an ornamental cherub thing and some other relics but unfortunately no coins. The rains and snow has done a number on the trails and the guys riding the ATV really dug up alot of dirt and thought maybe they would help me with some good finds. Have to get back there and really hunt it again.

Hope to get the video figured out and uploaded for you all.

HH

Funkman

Attachments

• IMG_1819.JPG
    IMG_1819.JPG
    72.8 KB · Views: 361
  • IMG_1825.JPG
    IMG_1825.JPG
    36.7 KB · Views: 366
  • IMG_1826.JPG
    IMG_1826.JPG
    49.3 KB · Views: 365
Upvote 0

Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT70, Fisher 1280, Garrett Ace 250 and MH5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Interesting piece in the middle! Good you got out and good luck with the video, I have not ventured there yet. HH, Mike

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread