Hit the park today...

capt1989

Jan 16, 2009
Arkansas, by way of Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Teknetics Gamma 6000, DetectorPro PiratePro, Fisher F-75 LTD2, Berkut-5 (a russian detector) and a good ole original Garrett Propointer that is still going strong.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey guys,

Went to the park today and had a great time even though it was cold all day. I kinda lost track of time and before I knew it it was getting dark. I spent the better part of eight hours there and am looking forward to going again. Even had to go buy batteries from the dollar store down the block; I killed the ones in the detector. The great find of the day was a silver heart with 11 diamonds. Although they are probably not real, It was still a thrill digging it. Total in clad was $2.67. While it might not seem like a lot to some, it was enough to keep it interesting and for me, that's what counts. Thanks for looking, take care, and Happy Hunting to everyone!

capt.

Attachments

• S6300150.JPG
    S6300150.JPG
    142.6 KB · Views: 456
  • S6300154.JPG
    S6300154.JPG
    133.8 KB · Views: 452
Upvote 0
Dec 27, 2005
Bay Area Ca.
Detector(s) used
White's M6, SPECTRA V3I.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
nice finds, man if I would have found the heart I would have been doing the happy dance..:0) what a thrill. thanks for sharing and hh

OP
OP
capt1989

capt1989

Jan 16, 2009
Arkansas, by way of Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Teknetics Gamma 6000, DetectorPro PiratePro, Fisher F-75 LTD2, Berkut-5 (a russian detector) and a good ole original Garrett Propointer that is still going strong.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks guys, I appreciate the responses. I plan on hitting the park again on monday. Maybe I'll find some more good stuff!

capt.

myfantasia1

Oct 3, 2008
Colorado, Denver
Detector(s) used
Ace 350, and now AP Pro. and AP Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:clock: Funny how time gets away from you when your having fun, And really nice heart.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions