Hmmm, now just where has pvillehunter dropped off to?

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pville,
You and the Missues find that house? You've been really quiet lately!

My Bronco is out of the shop, transfer case resealed and all new bearings in the rear differential. Next I will pack the front wheel bearings and check the brake pads and then she will be ready for the summer. I'm all ready ready for the summer!

Mom is a little better off, things here are nuts but nothing more than I'd expected........63bkpkr

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ive worked 55+ hour work weeks the last three weeks.. Easter and Mothers Day are huge days at work and take alot of work to prepare for on top regular business.I have managed to hit the creek the last three Tuesdays in a row nice lil picker the first time very few specks the size of the fly speck eating flys pecks...(small)..last week we moved a little downstream to get away from an unworkable clay layer we were hitting....we got more but, not much.Goin tomorrow too.i'll take some pics once i let it add up a bit.This is only a test spot and from what Ive heard and Camino Caos and I have discovered by non discovery there may be places on the moon less spotty and slightly more Aurifourous.However it is Legal not claimable andright next to a road so it is perfect for test runs of my Gold recovery unit..wich is still catching very fine gold and we are running an A52 post drop riffle that is still revealing we are over 90% recovery. We are getting more lead than gold by weight so i know were digging in concentration zones. I just have never found a consistancy at this spot, it is at the confluence of two creeks, has a concrete ford/bridge that used to be just a crossing, 1 to 7 feet of overburden that has been dug redeposited flooded...flooded dozed.. and now has ditches dozed in for fllod control...the old crrekbed thats been cut off.. definately shows more color than the new man made channels....especially on the bedrock. Now the House.. ESCROW....we close on June 5th..great house garage workshed 2.2 acres......on shale bedrock quartz vein right out side the back door.float allover the yard access to blm land that is open to claim and unclaimed I was at blm in El Dorado Hills today..

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
gettin hard to type in the little box :laughing7:...Glad to hear your Mom is better I know you spend alot of time and effort taking care of her. Good your gettin your rig set for the summer..its nice to know whats newer before you head down those forest roads..thanks for asking about me Happy Hunting.

OP
OP
63bkpkr

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the update and glad to hear: you have a job, that prospecting is still going on for you, that the house is on its way and that the property shows possible "at home hunting" possibilities.

Mom: Yesterday was a tough day as I chose to coach her through an anxiety attack and had Mom as well as Sis and then later on the Nurse on my back for doing it. BUT, Mom learned that she could breath her way through the attack, make it through OK, come out alive and this morning she did not even need coaching for her breathing during her breathing treatment. I just sat there with my eyes closed listening to her slowly deep breathing knowing that she was going to be ok.

This morning I took my first relaxed walk on the beach and was gone for 3 hours. The brisk long walk really felt good! Bronco will be out of the garage tomorrow afternoon. Soon, very soon I will head off into the hills..........63bkpkr

Caminochaos

Apr 14, 2010
It's good to hear your getting out pville...give me a call sometime to BS...BTW wanted to tell you that the road we use to use to get down to the creek with Dennis(the one with the RV parked on it)...the house across the street is owned by a guy I went to HS with...I met him out on the jobsite...he said to give him a call. Give me a call anytime....I can usually talk at work in between jobs.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread