Holed coin started a trifecta!

ArmyJoe

Apr 30, 2014
S. Korea
Detector(s) used
Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's been a while since I've posted but I have a good reason! I've been digging my tail off and finding some good stuff!

I hit my old park site and again turned my machine on and the first signal I get was the holed seated Liberty dime! My first holed coin and found right off the sidewalk. I wasn't expecting much after that one but kept at it and ended up finding a 1916 Barber dime, a 1917 S Mercury Dime, a couple V nickels, and then the 1920 Double date Mercury dime. More than happy with the day's finds, I ended it with a large button that was deep! I'll have to take a pic of the button and post it later as I need help identifying it...ATTACH]1216601[/ATTACH] ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1443461656.550662.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1443461628.484864.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1443461628.484864.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 114
Upvote 12
Wow... that's a great day of detecting ArmyJoe! That would make me happy for a month... LOL Keep up the good work!

Very well done AJ! Congrats on the trifecta. Very nice little selection of coins.

NICE FINDS ARMY JOE AND I SENT YOU A EMAIL ABOUT THE GLASSES YOU FOUND . YOU GOT SOME OLDIES BUT GOODIES ....

Awesome finds for a single day. It's going to be hard to beat that hunt.:notworthy:

Schweet dude

Awesome variety, gotta love seated silver!!

Awesome digs! What a hunt I have yet to score a barber or seated this year let alone a trifecta the hard way! Hats off! Congrats!

Very nice finds .
WATCH OUT I'm HEADING NORTH!!!!!

I wish.lol

Zinc Finder Davers

Those are some AWESOME finds!! Love that holed seated!!!! :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back