Upvote 0

Mrs.CRH

Jul 15, 2012
Orlando, FL
Detector(s) used
My hands, ears, & eyes =D
Primary Interest:
Other
Haven't been finding more than normal lately. Actually maybe less than normal. Maybe all of the ones we were getting are now going to you lol But we keep most of ours & have a keychain of them.

jr98119

Sep 21, 2011
The Paris of Appalachia
Detector(s) used
bare hands
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i've been finding so many holed halves lately(1 every 10-20 rolls or so for the past 10 boxes), just wondering if anybody else is finding holed halves a lot lately too, i mark em and toss them back(only the dirty non-collectible ones)
hh
buff

I found a holed half 2 months ago - not from a box, cause I only edge and sound check - but from the inside reject tray of a coin counter which had jammed. It was a "64, so I kept it, along with the 10K gold ring next to it.

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
actually yeah it's funny you mention it, I've been finding a lot this week, mostly in the last couple of days. A few in every box, two of them were enders. Maybe it's someones mark?

canaboy123

Sep 22, 2011
N/A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Never seen a holed half but i have been getting quite a few quarters,nickels,and halves which look like they were in some sort of fire,some are golden,some are black, and a couple are like purple and blue??????

Could these be a mint error.

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
I find them in allmost every box I search. Maverick.

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
Never seen a holed half but i have been getting quite a few quarters,nickels,and halves which look like they were in some sort of fire,some are golden,some are black, and a couple are like purple and blue??????

Could these be a mint error.

I think someone marks them like this.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread