Holiday Wishes to all.

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As the holidays approach and the weather deteriorates for the bulk of us. The treasure forums seem to have a lot more mean traffic lately as folks are airing all sorts of gripes and attacking folks for just posting some help.

I have received several knee jerk type of reply's for trying to help. I started adding the name calling and negative reply's in my signatures as I am a member of many forums.

If folks demand respect and nothing but positive post they should consider first showing the same in kind.

Its the Holiday Season and one thing that holds true every year is this. Not everyone who is here today will be here tomorrow. Have a safe and happy holidays people.

Muddyhandz

Bronze Member
Jul 1, 2012
In da bush
Detector(s) used
Fisher's 1266X, 1270X & 1280X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seriously?
Man, I don't know you from Adam. Saw that you were bashing another member and made my post.
Now you attach it with your signature?
What are you grandstanding for? :dontknow:
Surely one with internet experience such as yourself wouldn't take things so personal.
Now you've given me a reason to think you ARE a whiner!
Whatever turns your crank. I'm not loosing sleep over it.
Best of luck,
Dave.

OP
OP
Rawhide

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Dave, I either help or have fun like most others here. If that makes me a winner, then I am guilty. Yes you said it, so you own it. If it would make you happy Ill be happy to rent out my signature for your last post. Some folks should really think before they post lol. Is this how you get up in the morning. I sure hope your not trying to cure all us whiners in the world. Have fun Dave. Only one person here who I dont get along with, and he knows why.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread