Hollywood Beach Area Good for coins it seems

eawoman

Jun 4, 2011
Miami FL
Detector(s) used
AT PRO GARRETT
I went up to the Hollywood Dania beach area.. Loved the water big waves, beautiful water and not a lot of trash.. I found a few bottle tops but found $1.29 in coins and a neat button. I hit the beaches every weekend since I bought this AT Pro Garrett in May but I make a day of the beach. It is funny my co-worker/friend goes with me but she is not into Metal Detecting but we have a picnic, swim and I MD for maybe a couple hours ... but so far it has been Great.. would love to meet other local MD addicts :hello2:

Attachments

• june5th2011.JPG
    june5th2011.JPG
    41 KB · Views: 418
Upvote 0

CoinandRelicMan

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2011
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, Safari, Cortes, Musketeer, Makro Pin-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice collection of clads 8), keep hunting and learn your machine. And you will be in danger of getting the Gold Fever sometime ! ;D

scaupus

Apr 20, 2011
Not too far from a beach
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I really love Dania Beach, some great snook fishing right in the waves on the beach, and it's a beautiful area, with John U. Lloyd Park all the way to Everglades inlet, a couple of miles of almost empty beach in the early mornings. And downtown Dania is pretty funky, antiques and pawn shops and old touristy gift shops and a really good diner for breakfast. Dania has some history, too.

rob.s

May 31, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
Very cool !!The AT PRO is on my MD list to get(newbie) and NOW I'm ready to make the plunge!! Thanks eawoman!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread