Hollywood mounds

Rusty2465

Dec 2, 2023
Back woods of Georgia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does anyone know about the Hollywood mounds that is just south of Augusta Georgia in Richmond county. There used to be a road to go down to the river and it's called RIP Powell road. They have got it completely blocked off now the whole road and a guy from University of Georgia told me they found some unbelievable artifacts.

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does anyone know about the Hollywood mounds that is just south of Augusta Georgia in Richmond county. There used to be a road to go down to the river and it's called RIP Powell road. They have got it completely blocked off now the whole road and a guy from University of Georgia told me they found some unbelievable artifacts.
Sounds interesting

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does anyone know about the Hollywood mounds that is just south of Augusta Georgia in Richmond county. ...a guy from University of Georgia told me they found some unbelievable artifacts.
tn_moved_over.gif
I moved ya from HELP! over to FORUM: GEORGIA for more exposure.

tn_metal_detector.gif
You might also consider posting your request (as
villagenut suggested) on NORTH AMERICAN INDIAN ARTIFACTS for additional exposure...

tn_notice.gif
NOTE: Forum HELP! contains guides tutorials on how to use the new TreasureNet.com software.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread