Holy cow! Start guessing everyone!

jedi9

Jun 13, 2012
Ok everyone, I almost didn't go to the bank this morning but I'm so glad I did! I went and picked up 2 boxes of halfs from a bank that has been skunking me big time since a started! One teller always insist on opening the boxes to make sure all the rolls are there and when she did today I saw silver right off, at least one and I thought 2. I called the wifey right away (cause she's addicted now too) and she said "make sure you wait on me". So I told her I would but I had to check the ends!!! There are 10 Enders in this box and 2 of them are 64's!!! Since we started this a couple weeks ago we've found about 20 silvers total! Now half of that on ends!!! Start guessing and I'll post the results later!!!

Upvote 0
OP
OP
J

jedi9

Jun 13, 2012
Thanks namster! It was a blast to go through! I'm going to try to post pictures tomorrow!

PhattyB

Apr 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So, I'm guess all 25 90s were kennedys since your first franklin came in the second box.

OP
OP
J

jedi9

Jun 13, 2012
@namster, I just read your thread the other day about the 14 enders and was telling my wife about it! That's really the reason I ended up going to the bank today! I thought to myself....... Today could be the day!

namster

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2011
Sulphur, NV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
@namster, I just read your thread the other day about the 14 enders and was telling my wife about it! That's really the reason I ended up going to the bank today! I thought to myself....... Today could be the day!

Rock on man. Funny how things work. I was CERTAIN that my one box from that Wednesday bank would be a skunk, didn't even think twice about it. Then I opened it lol. Congrats to both of you on the awesome box. Draw from that energy when the skunks hit.

Last edited:

baddbluff

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2011
vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats! 25 90s in a box is almost unheard of anymore. Way to go man!!

Xiao en

Jan 30, 2012
Yourtown
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
and another one is permanantly hooked for life. AWESOME find Jedi!! I was tickled to death with my find this week. If I got a find like yours I think my pant would need to be changed. Again excellent find!!

K

Jul 17, 2011
MI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess 14 90%'s and 33 40%'s :)

K

Jul 17, 2011
MI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oops :/ only saw the first posts page... Congratulations on your great score!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread