Upvote 0

joeman

Mar 19, 2011
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro, BH 840 VLF-TR
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
torpedochief said:
First time out with the new AT Pro. Wow does this thing find em deep or what? I hit a small park to test this puppy out.

I am $1.35 richer in the hour I was out. The AT Pro snagged me a nice 1958 Quarter at 7 inches. Although I still miss my GTI 2500, this AT Pro is a real workhorse!!!

Don

Good Stuff!

Yeah, you can easily find coins at 10" and bigger targets deeper than that. I'm ASTOUNDED at how quickly it processes 'different signals' that are in close proximity! You can basically swing the coil twice as fast as the Etrac! I put out 10 different items (6 coins, a Bolt, a Bottle cap and a brass token) in a C' shape (a large semi- circle) and couldn't believe how 'QUICKLY' I could swing the DD coil over the different items and how quickly it separated them.... It was unreal. It's a great machine and the learning curve is VERY short. Once you've used the machine for awhile, Target Identification comes VERY EASILY and I found that between the Sound and VDI, I could identify MOST targets before they were Dug up.... It does lack in a few areas, but OVERALL, this IS a REALLY great machine and the PRICE POINT is absolutely the 'Best Bang' for your Dollar.

Cheers,

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread