All Treasure Hunting
very interesting but kinda ornate :dontknow:

OP
OP
S

Smithbrown

Bronze Member
May 22, 2006
well, just when the Spanish economy could do with a bit of a leg-up, they find the Holy Grail and receive lots of lovely new visitors with money to spend. Now I call that a miracle.

Citiboy289

Aug 9, 2012
North Georgia
Detector(s) used
Various depends on the need at the moment
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FAKE; fancified by later king or queen in Spain, probably. The Holy Grail is probably made of PLAIN "stone ware" of THOSE days...
GREAT OBSERVATION ! Thought the same thing when I saw the picture before reading the post . I read once that since Christ was a simple carpenter any Grail used would be a simple plain one not golden and full of stones that a rich person would have ,

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Screenshot_2013-07-12-13-53-39_1.jpg . When I seen, the story bout the Spain Grail, it reminded me of the Message, from an anonymous person. I wouldnt drink from it, I seen the last crusade movie. Lol. Thanks Justintime

Aug 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
interesting story

However one must reflect on the religious relic was in order to attract religious pilgrims to various monasteries. This activity was the very for runner of tourism. Each religious order peddled various parts of cross, Shroud of Turin, holy lance, cup of Christ or various holy water from springs blessed by various saints and even parts of them. To verify all the claims across Britain and Europe is nigh impossible and even with modern forensic archeology getting various religious orders to allow their sacred relics come under serious scientific scrutiny.

A faith based religion is what it is based on blind faith and continue to inspire writers regardless of scientific reality of such claims.

Amy

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
But miracles have and do occur……the reality of the Christian faith is beyond doubt and defies modern scientific methods……

Today people are blinded by science which has become a religion unto itself…….and in far too many cases finds itself on the wrong side of truth.
There is no shortage of people, past and present who seek to deceive……..
Vaya con Dios, viva Christo Rey!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread