MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all :hello:

Trying to get out more now that the season is coming to an end. :tongue3: I always go in a frenzy this time a year trying to find as much as I can before end season. :P So went with my hunting partner to a School that produced something for both of us before. :hello2: It was a long exhausting 4 1/2 hour hunt. Digging lots of deep holes for clad. :help: It started out with a flat button find and then awhile with nothing but clad. ::) Then I dug what I guess is a 1927 King Gorge Large Penny from I guess Canada? :o The highlight of the day! :icon_thumleft: (If anyone knows anything about these coins please tell.) :notworthy: Anyway near the end of the hunt I found six wheats and a large haul of clad at $5.13 :headbang: I just got to worn out and we had to go. :tongue3: The Old Costume Jewelery came from a tot lot a few hunts before. :laughing7: OK, time for what you've all been waiting for... The photos, please enjoy!! :notworthy:

Keep @ it and HH ! ;D :D

Attachments

• endseason 001.jpg
    endseason 001.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 366
  • endseason 002.jpg
    endseason 002.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 367
  • endseason 003.jpg
    endseason 003.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 359
  • endseason 004.jpg
    endseason 004.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 362
Upvote 0

Mr Tuff

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
ILL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Garrett pro pointer, bounty hunter 202 with a 10in magnum coil, Automax pinpointer,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
great hunt!!!! MR TUFF

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions