The Seeker

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2005
Keep on Digging!
Detector(s) used
MINELAB Explorer-II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today when I got up....... knowing it was going to be raining most of the day , I decided to make the best of this day and do some running around and get things done that have eluded me since I have been so tied up with work and everyday living. While running in the bank and standing in line I decided to have something that I haven't had in quite some time ...."CHICKEN SOUP". Since the weather is starting to change here in the northeast its about time to make some of that good old home made stuff. Now I am one of those people that will do things on impulse , like spur of the moment. Planing is not my thing , but I will do it on occasion. With a few more things to do like get the hair cut. Yea.....its getting kinda long , so while sitting and getting my hair cut I starting talking about the chicken noodle soup to Brandy....Oh by the way , she is great girl that has been giving me hair cuts for quite some time. Talking about the soup , she loved the idea and said that she is gonna do the same thing tonight , make some soup. Now that I had left and Chicken soup is on everyones mind at the hair place, off to the market I went to pick up all the fixins to make my prime , first place, award winning , home made CHICKEN SOUP. Now if that doesn't make for a great night of good eating I don't know what would on one of these now approaching cool nights here in New York..........

Enjoy some soup where ever you are!!! :wink:

The Seeker

simonds

Feb 4, 2005
Tioga Co. Pa.
You just made me soooo hungry for chicken and biscuits.
I just make it simple, with some boneless chicken breast, cooked and added to cream of chicken soup
then pour it over biscuits made with Bisquick. Sometimes I add peas ands diced carrots.
YUM YUM. Real good on a rainy or snowy day in upstate N.Y.

Enjoy,
Clayton

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread