Home made Pizza...

C

Cappy Z.

The Mrs. and Cappy sat down for a delicious home made pizza after a day of shopping.

No meat this time..but garlic, two cheeses, fresh chopped green peppers, fire roasted red peppers, onion powder, garlic powder, a pinch of sugar, and fresh ground pepper for kick.

Ahhhh.

I have a German white wine chilling to cleanse the palate....

:icon_thumright:

Attachments

• Dinner.jpg 001.jpg
    Dinner.jpg 001.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 233
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cappy: My weakness is the pepper family ---E\____________/ passa me some. Have my own err, ah, excuse please $1:75 Diego Red wine right off of skid row.

How is she on Pasties? No, not your favorite pastie pastime cappy, but the Cornish Miner's Meat Pie ones.

Don Jose de La Mancha

OP
OP
C

Cappy Z.

Real de Tayopa said:
Cappy: My weakness is the pepper family ---E\____________/ passa me some. Have my own err, ah, excuse please $1:75 Diego Red wine right off of skid row.

How is she on Pasties? No, not your favorite pastie pastime cappy, but the Cornish Miner's Meat Pie ones.

Don Jose de La Mancha

The wife makes a dish called Shepard's Pie.......goes well with a hearty red of any nationality...

Salute, Nostrovia, :icon_pirat:

Ray S ECenFL

Silver Member
Feb 17, 2007
East Central Florida WP
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT / M6
My wife also makes Shepard's Pie. Love it.

The secret it a great pizza is the crust. Toppings are personal choice. I like anchovies, unlike most folks, so to each his own.

;D

Ray S

RPG

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2009
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Silver Umax, Compadre, Vaquero
Looks good but if I sit down to eat and there's no meat, I've snacked. ;D

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx
Before I got lazy, I used to make pizza. What I found is that you can get an extra 10% in taste quality from using only fresh ingrediants. Fresh garlic versus power, Fresh tomatos versus canned, and the kind of mozzarella that comes in it's own liquid whey (can't remember the name right now). If you go to recipes dot com, they'll have a bunch of techniques for making a good sauce, but I find the less ingredients, the better.

-tomato sauce; fresh crushed tomato's with caramelized chopped onions and caramelized fresh garlic, brown sugar, olive oil, pinch of oregano, and a very tiny bit of basil. Add a pinch of dill seed for an even sweeter taste if desired.

OP
OP
C

Cappy Z.

I enjoy cold pizza for breakfast...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread